I’m honored that The Kitchen Novelist blog has been nominated for an inspiring blogger award by Lindsay at Normal Cooking. Check out her blog for some fabulous recipes.
RULES FOR THE AWARD:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Nominate 15 bloggers
3. Share 7 facts about yourself
I NOMINATE THE FOLLOWING BLOGGERS WHO HAVE INSPIRED ME:
13. Vittle Monster
14. Sharp Cooky
SEVEN FACTS ABOUT TAMARA LEIGH
1. Though I’ve been cooking for my family for—well, forever—I didn’t start taking risks in the kitchen until three years ago while researching a recipe-themed series of books.
2. Since 1994, I have been published with Bantam, HarperCollins, Dorchester, NavPress, and RandomHouse.
3. In 2006, I transitioned from writing historical romance for the general market to contemporary romance for the inspirational market.
4. I’m surrounded by guys: husband, sons, dogs, and cat.
5. Despite efforts to avert my eyes when a Starbucks is within range, I too often peek. Hello, Caramel Macchiato!
6. I love clearance sales supplemented by additional 30-40-50% off coupons.
7. I hold a master’s degree in Speech and Language Pathology.